To qualify for a bad credit car loan via www.car-loan.us:
• Minimum $1,800 gross monthly income
• Not currently in bankruptcy (recent discharge okay)
• No repossessions in the last 12 months
• Must be a US resident at least 18 years old
Qualifications & Restrictions:
• No refinancing loans available at this time
• No title loans available
• All vehicles must be purchased from our dealer network
• No car loans available for private sales
Your Car Loan Interest Rate Will Depend Upon
• whether you are buying a new or used car
• the length of the auto loan
• credit history
• the amount of the downpayment.
We serve all credit levels but specialize in helping people with a bad credit history get approved for a car loan.
You can match your credit score to expected rates at www.myfico.com.
In round numbers, good credit is running 6-7 percent. Scores in the 600s are paying 8 to 10 percent. Bad credit national averages are rates at 15 to 18 or even 20 percent, depending.